Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am Who I Am

My name is Gabrielle Williams. I am 14 years old at the moment, have great friends, am ready for summer, and wish I had a cookie that is not Oatmeal raisin while I type this. I love Final Fantasy, War games, and Working on Project Genesis. Who is anybody else to judge who I am. God made me this way for a reason and I plan to stay this way. For all those reading this, I want you to know that I am who I am and nobody else. People who are shallow and only care what others think will not get anywhere, but people like me will be able to make their marks on history because we are individuals. I am a rebel against the robotic system known as preps, and will never give in to something I am not. I am who I am and will never be someone. This is Gabrielle Williams reporting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment