Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Broken Heart

Most people in the world today suffer from unhealed injuries in their hearts. I am one of those people. You see there was this guy and he was my friend ever since first grade. We did everything together and we never were apart. As time continued however, me and him began to grow apart. I knew it was happening and I can admit it was alot of my own fault. I did not like what he had become as he had gotten older so I began to ignore him and stopped hanging out with him. He did not really care about me at the time anyways so he just stopped even expecting me to hang out with him. It was really sad because we used to be best friends, but were no longer. I remember one day out of the blue he called me and told me he was moving. I was not sad or anything so I just said goodbye. It was not till he was gone and about a month later that I realized that I really missed him. Today this day, I still miss him. I hope one day I can see him again and tell him how sorry I am. Until that day comes however, I will just have to have a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment