Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Personal Trickster


Katy Vestal, the mysterious red head that roams the hallways and plays her fiddle at John Horn High School. I really do not know what it is, but she is hilarious. She is the one that even when it seems to be the darkest in time, seems to make you laugh some how. Like last week I found out my cousin died and so I called Katy. I was like bawling on the phone, and like could not stop crying. Katy then, out of no where, cracks a joke about how he died. It was so morally wrong, but I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair while I was still crying. She made even the worst time seem like a semi-good time. katy is my trickster beacause she always lightens the mood when it seems dark and for the worst. Katy is a amazing friend and one of the funniest people I know.

1 comment:

  1. Gabbi ILOVEYOOU!

    Awwwh I cried when I read this!
    sorry about that joke homie.

    ReplyDelete