Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Hidden Mentor



I have a lot of loving caring friends that are always trying to help me and make sure I'm on the right path. Some of their supposive wisdom is actually pretty good, but most of it pretty much sucks. The only person who is worth listening too most of the time when it comes to advice would be Jasmine Dinh. She is like Jeminy Cricket off of Pinocio. Now when I say Jeminy Cricket, I mean the abusive version of him. Jasmine is so full of wisdom that if she knows or even thinks you are not listening to her, she will smack you really hard. (That is why I have so many bruises on my arm). You would be really surprised how pursausive Jasmine is with her smacks and uncalled for throwing of foreign objects. Of cours, when ever she does things like that, she has a good reason to. I'm actually a really stubborn person, and it is really hard for me to use other people's ideas even though most of mine are kind of dumb and could mean death for me one day. (Jasmine actually saved me from humiliation during Project S.O.S). Jasmine just makes sure that I hear her saying its a bad idea, and we all can agree that if Jasmine thinks it's a bad idea, then it's a bad idea. She is actually one of the wisest people I know and even though there is a lot of war and screaming between us, Jasmine always has my back. She is my mentor like Jimeny on Pinocio's shoulder looking out for me and trying to help me every single step of the way. Jasmine is my hidden mentor who will one day save my life from who knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment